Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-13 Origin:Site
Premature ejaculation is also prone to occur in the following situations:
1. Excessive masturbation: When masturbating, most men are afraid of being discovered by others, so they are in a hurry. This will lead to premature ejaculation. Excessive masturbation and excessive ejaculation will lead to the loss of a lot of hormones needed for growth and development. At the same time, it causes great damage to the developing and mature nervous system, and the nerves at the junction of the urethra and the ejaculatory duct of the prostate are worn away.
2. Prostatitis: Prostatitis can also cause premature ejaculation. This point needs to be paid attention to. Usually, some chronic organic diseases should be actively treated. The lining of the prostate is thin, and the prostatic fluid secreted by the inflammatory prostate will be affected, and premature ejaculation will occur.
3. Insufficient sexual experience: Some patients have premature ejaculation due to insufficient sexual experience. If they do not have excessive masturbation or frequent spermatorrhea, the semen produced by the sexual organs due to secretion stimulation will reach a certain amount. Coupled with the excitement of being with your girlfriend, semen production will increase than usual, so premature ejaculation is easily induced during intercourse.
4. Foreskin is too long: premature ejaculation caused by too long foreskin, male penis foreskin, tight underwear and other excessive stimulation of the glans will cause premature ejaculation in men.
5. Orchitis: The decline in fertility in men may be caused by orchitis. Inflammation in the testis will affect sperm quality, and the development of local inflammation can easily lead to damage to sperm health. The strong fertility of men is related to good sperm quality. If orchitis is not treated in time, local inflammation continues to develop, and the invasion of bacteria and viruses affects health, which may lead to a decline in male sexual function.