Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-07 Origin:Site
There are some methods to prevent hemorrhoids :
1. Intake high fiber food: the general human body 1 day recommended intake of fiber is 20 to 35 grams, excessive intake may have bloating situation with apple peel ripe banana multigrain bread or general vegetables and other fiber can help gastrointestinal peristalsis, and can prevent constipation and reduce the chance of hemorrhoids bleeding In addition, an adequate intake of fruits and vegetables may also reduce the risk of colorectal cancer.
2. Drink enough water: 1.5 to 2 litres of water a day helps to soften stool
3. The cleaning after defecation: do not need the coarse toilet paper to wipe, can use water to clean the anus after defecation under the economic permit, can also use the free toilet
4. Change the position: there is a long standing situation, can let the feet alternate activity for a long time to sit down, can get up activity once the body
5. Avoid fried food: Fried food may worsen constipation, so eat less is better.
6. Regular exercise: more activity can stimulate the gastrointestinal peristalsis, promote the smooth defecation.
7. Do not ignore the feeling to defecate: due to the relationship between work, many people will deliberately tolerate the intention of defecation, this behavior is easy to let the stool stay in the intestines, difficult to remove
8. use of soft and agent patients really have defecate difficulty, can be opened by a physician, or buy constipation in pharmacy drugs or soft agent, these drugs can soften the excrement and urine, feces easy eduction.